Quality certification by VERITAS office
Since December 2010, the Fayolle’s ports have a triple certification:
ISO 9001 (Quality)
OHSAS 18001 (Security)
ISO 14001 (Environment)
The goals (of Fayolle), QSE (Quality, Security, and Environment) are the following:
• Respecting the rules and requirements of the marinas ;
• Avoiding water pollution by innovative solutions. For example: increasing by 5% the number of boats that have a black water/ grey water, tank in the annual contract ;
• Raising awareness of health and safety:
- Reporting leaks on water connections and non-conforming electrical connections
- Development of waste disposal and communication on the tonnages of treated wastes ;
• Preventing of potential accidents and ensuring reactivity of our staff to emergency situations and testing our outsourcing staff ;
• Answering the technical and environmental customer requirements.
We commit ourselves to use all our technical, financial, and organizational means to respect this charter to reach these aims.